Project-Conoco Phillips North Belut Subsea Cable Installation And Project Management
Conoco Phillips North Belut Subsea Cable Installation And Project Management
Working with PT Timas OCS provided the installation management, engineering and planning; including vessel selection, chartering and offshore execution for Conoco Phillips North Belut CPP to WHP-C Subsea Cable.(site location North Belut Field, Natuna Sea).
Scope of work Summary
- Detailed installation engineering for installation of the subsea cable between North Belut CPP and WHP-C platforms.
- Interfacing with Client and its Subcontractors PTMI, PTTI and Sarku maintaining a strict installation window.
- Commissioning of the construction of a specifically designed hub driven spooler with constant tension designed to handle ten metre diameter reels.
- Construction Engineering for the Transportation and Installation of the Cable.
- Chartering of and rig up of installation vessel Seacor Canyon with trenching spread.
- Transportation of the Cable from its fabrication yard in Batam to site to Singapore and rig up.
- Installation of the Cable between the existing facilities.
- Trenching of cable to prescribed depth.
- Testing of the completed cable.
- Complete offshore execution was done without incident and ahead of schedule ensuring a positive outcome for all parties.