Project-Conoco Phillips North Belut Subsea Cable Installation And Project Management
Project-ConocoPhillips North Belut Bridge Engineering And Project Management
OCS provided the installation management, engineering and planning; including vessel selection, chartering and offshore execution for Conocophillips North Belut CPP Connecting Bridge Installation (site location North Belut Field, Natuna Sea).
- Detailed installation engineering for installation of the CPP Connecting Bridge between the North Belut CPP and WHP-D platforms.
- Interfacing with Client and its Subcontractors PTMI, PTTI, Saipem and Sarku maintaining a strict installation window.
- Construction Engineering for the Transportation and Installation of the Bridge.
- Transportation of the Bridge from its fabrication yard in Batam to site in Natuna.
- Installation of the Bridge between the existing facilities.
- Complete offshore execution was done without incident and ahead of schedule ensuring a positive outcome for all parties.