|Project||Cambodia Apsara Block A Project|
2019 - 2020
OCS scope included the
- Conceptualisation and detailed design of the platform (jacket and topside)
- Installation Engineering of the platform
- Process, Piping and electrical design of the platform
- Process, Piping and Electrical design of the FPU (Ingenium II)
MPF Platform Details:
- Four legged jacket with 1/10 double apparent batter at all legs.
- 4 Bays Jacket with 9.0m x 9m deck leg spacing
- Pile installed through the legs of the jacket and have outer diameter 812.8 mm (32 in).
- Water Depth = 72.4 m
- Design for 50 Years RP
- Jacket lift weight = 621 MT and installed using dual block upending method
- Topside lifted weight = 308 MT and installed using 4-point lift.
- Power supplied from FPU with designed two (2) Switchgear 6.6 kV and 480 V complete with the Transformer
- Piping Manifold system from production wells and directly export to FPU for processing
- Chemical Injection System such as Pour-Point Depressants and Corrosion Inhibitor
- Draining System with Disposal Caisson
- Safe Venting System to manually controlled and monitored from the Well Head Venting.
- Unit Name : Ingenium II
- Oil Production : 15,000 BOPD
- Gas Production : 2.5 MMscfd
- Water Production : 20,000 BWPD
- Process System : Separation System, Interstage Heater, Oil Export Pump, Fuel Gas system, Produced Water Treatment Package, Heating Medium System, Diesel Flushing System, flare Gas System, Open and Closed Drain System (Slop Tank)
- Power Supplied : Three (3) Dual Fuel Generator, each 1.8 MW, 6.6 kV.